We accept payments by:
- CREDIT/ DEBIT CARDS (American Express, VISA, and MasterCard)
- CASH ON DELIVERY (COD) for orders up to QAR 1,000 only;
- STORE CREDIT available in your account with the Platform; and
- GIFT CARDS issued by the Platform, or any other partner authorised by us.
CASH ON DELIVERY (COD)
- The maximum order value for COD payment is QAR 1,000.
- You will be charged a service fee of QAR 20 per order.
- Payment for COD will only be accepted in the local currency (QAR), as displayed during checkout.
- Upon delivery, the carrier will collect the amount due for the order total, including service fees.
- COD is not available for purchase of Gift Cards.
- Orders placed using COD can be returned in accordance with our Returns Policy. However, except as otherwise required by law, we will only provide refunds in the form of store credits.
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation and authorisation by both the card issuer/payment provider and us, and our third-party payment processor, to maintain security and prevent fraud.
- By placing your order on the Platform, you authorise us to submit your details to us or our third-party payment processors to process your credit and debit card details for the entire amount of your order.
- All your transactions on the Platform are protected & secured by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. It encrypts your credit card and relevant information during the entire transaction process. This encryption makes your shopping experience safe and secure.
- The Platform does not store: a) credit / debit card numbers, b) CVV / security code, c) Pin for 3D Secure, d) Expiry date, on any of its servers and only collects in a session while making a transaction. The said information may however be stored by Risk Management/Fraud Management Systems of banks/payment gateways (our third-party payment processors) with authority to do so. Risk Management/Fraud Management Systems are used for ensuring that payment card frauds are kept to a minimum and all necessary information regarding payment cards is secure for you, us and the payment card industry.
- The Platform may store your credit / debit card numbers while making a transaction, if you create an Account with us and choose to save this information.
- We may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to government-issued identification documents), before shipping your order to you, to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your order or to comply with local customs requirements when shipping from out of Qatar
- While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, to the extent permitted by law we disclaim any and all responsibility or liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you for reasons as set out below:
- lack of authorisation for any transaction/s;
- exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed between you and your "Bank/s" (or payment service provider e.g. PayPal where available);
- any payment issues arising out of the transaction; or
- decline of transaction for any other reason/s;
- We reserve the right to decline certain payment methods and/or refer to a different payment method depending on the circumstances.